Benefit Cosmetics Bigger & Bolder Brows Review

Benefit Cosmetics Bigger and Bolder Brows

Are you a fan of Benefit Cosmetics? Well, I am. Eyebrows are women's and girl thing and even guys too who's into makeup (don't deny it, at least one of us knew someone). Brows makes our face alive, without it, our face is line a blank canvas. Hmm. You might be wondering, "Hey", I thought this is makeup review. So, I am not going to make a very long introduction. Let's just dig into the review.

I'm glad that Benefit Cosmetics came up with an idea of having sets of makeup. We all know that their product is a bit pricey but with regards to the performance of the product we ca guarantee that it is a high quality product.

What comes in the "Bigger and Bolder Brow Set"?

1. Benefit Cosmetics Shaping Stensils


Benefit Bigger and Bolder Brow Shaping Stentils


If you are an expert in making your own shape, you might wanna skip or ignore this tool. But if you are a beginner and still want to achieve that fierce, bold,sexy brows. This tool might be your best friend like best friends forever.

A). Shaping Stencils Holder - This tool holds the other 2 stencils, but trust me you can use the other two stencils without this.

B). Arched Brows and Straight Brows Stencils - Arched Brows which is the look 1, if you prefer high arch brows and you want your brows to look fierce all the time like eyebrows on fleek then look 1 is perfect for you. Straight Brows if want to have natural shape of brows like Asians, this shaping stencils is best for you.


2. Benefit Cosmetics High Brow


Benefit High Brow

This is a pencil type highlighter. This highlighter type pencil is creamy and creates an illusion of brighter and high brows. I love the color because it's is light glittery pink. I also like to apply it on the inner corner of my eye and as an eye shadow if I got lazy to grab my eye shadow palette.

Is the high brow worth the money? Let's do the rating

Price (Score: 100%) - It is $22 individually so when you but with with the set like the bigger and bolder brows, it is worth the money.

Performance (Score: 80%) - Yes, I love the glow it gives below by brows, it last for me for almost 12 hours.

Packaging (Score: 100%) - Dang it!, definitely looks luxurious, it's kinda looks like it is heavy because of it's silvery metalic color.

Availability (Score: 100%) - Available on Sephora and Benefits stores, and online stores.

Expiration (Score: 40%) - I can't see any expiration :(

Weight (Score: 90%) - 2.8g Net wt.0.10oz

Overall Score: (85%) - For High Brow

3. Benefit Cosmetics KA-Brow


Benefit KA-Brow in The Shade #3

If you're a woman who like eyebrow pomade, this is definitely what you are looking for. It is creamy (but not like it's dripping). I got mine in the Shade #3 and I love it. Perfect shade for my slightly tanned skin. This product doesn't smudge and doesn't look shiny after hours of wearing it.

Is the ka- brow worth the money? Let's do the rating

Price (Score: 100%) - $24 individually, worth it when you but with the set

Performance (Score: 100%) - Can last 24 hours.

Packaging (Score: 100%) - Well I can say that it is very unique, it come with a brush

Availability (Score: 100%) - Available on Sephora and Benefits stores, and online stores.

Expiration (Score: 90%) - 6 Months

Weight (Score: 100%) - 3.0g Net wt.0.10oz

Overall Score: (98.33%) - For KA- Brow


4. 24-Hour Brow Setter
Benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter Mini

This product makes my brow define each and every strand of my eyebrow. It is clear or transparent like gel.

Is the 24 hour brow setter worth the money? Let's do the rating

Price (Score: 100%) - $24 individually, worth it when you but with the set

Performance (Score: 100%) - They claim it 24 Hour and prove it. I was surprise actually.

Packaging (Score: 100%) - I love it's silver metalic color

Availability (Score: 100%) - Available on Sephora and Benefits stores, and online stores.

Expiration (Score: 90%) - 6 Months

Weight (Score: 100%) - 3.0g Net wt.0.10oz

Overall Score: (98.33%) - For 24 Hour Brow Setter

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.