Benton Let's Carrot Line Review

 

Benton Let's Carrot Line

 

Last week I received a PR Package from Benton Cosmetics and I was really excited knowing that this line is made up of natural carrots. I have used been using natural skincare  products made up with aloe vera, roses and black rice, but carrots sound something really interesting for me.

 

This line is anti-oxidant tested and dermatologically tested. Also, this Benton Cosmetics use natural ingredients not only on their skin care products, but also their packaging is made up of pure sugar cane and completely biodegradable.

 

 

Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner 

 

Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner

This is probably one of the most interesting skincare that I've used so far. All of the toners that I've used before gives satiny finish, but this one gives a moisturize finish and doesn't make your skin looks oily.


Features

The Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner contains carrots and carotene that provide firm, nourishing and moisturizing looking skin. This toner is consists of 2 layers, the oil phase that has the unique color of beta-carotene and the aqueous phase that contains carrots extracts and carrot water. What I also like about this product is that, it doesn't have any harmful ingredients such as PEG's and volatile alcohol. Everything in this product is all natural, so, the fragrance and the pigment of the product are from carrots.


Ingredients

So, key ingredients of Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner are the carrots (Carrot Root Water, Carrot Extracts and Carrot Seed Oil) that contains fat-soluble Vitamin A and Carotene. Which helps the skin to maintain its smooth texture and skin health. This also has Beta-carotene, a provitamin A ingredients that helps to protect the skin. And, Tacopherol (Vitamin E) that helps to prevent the oxidation of the product and boost the health of the skin.


Skin Types

The Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner can be used for those who have dry skin such as: dry and dull, chapped skin, rough skin. And for those who have oily skin.


Rating

I would rate this product a 5 of 5 as this product is made up of natural carrots and a toner that brings back the moisture of the skin, but doesn't make your skin look oily.  I also noticed that it lightens up the dark spots on my skin and lightens up my skin tone. Lastly, this one has a very subtle smell of the carrots makes me feel like I am drinking carrot juice. This toner makes me feels like so healthy in the inside but also outside.

 

 

 
 

Benton Let's Carrot Moisture Cream

This moisture cream has a much more concentrated scent of the carrots compare to Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner. A moisturizing cream that provides a moisturize healthy looking skin.

Features

The Benton Let's Carrot Moisture Cream also has carrots and carotene, which helps the skin to provide nutrition and moisturize looking skin. A moisturizing cream that maintains the health and moisturize skin. The cream applied smoothly into the skin and provides a smooth finish and doesn't leave any stickiness. Also, the moisture cream doesn't have any harmful ingredients such as PEG's and volatile alcohol. It also has the natural pigment and the natural scent of the carrots.


Ingredients

So, the Benton Let's Carrot Moisture Cream has the same key ingredients like the Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner. It has carrots (Carrot Root Water, Carrot Extracts and Carrot Seed Oil) and Tacopherol (Vitamin E).

 

Rating

Also, I would definitely rate this a 5 out of 5 as it gives me a moisturize skin and plus when I wake in the morning it gives me a glowing skin healthy skin. It also applies smoothly into the skin and doesn't leave any stickiness unlike other moisture cream that I've used.  One thing that I really like about the product is that, it doesn't have any artificial coloring and artificial fragrance. I do like the fact that the moisture cream has a concentrated scent of the carrots and the moisture cream again, makes me feels like my skin is so healthy.


Before & After Using Benton Let's Carrot Line

 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.