The Best Primer For Those Who Have Big Pores


Are you looking for the best primer? None of us wanted to have that "Big Pores", as much as possible we all wanna have that soft baby skin. Big pores are our greatest enemy (I really considered it as one). Growing up in one of the tropical country in the world makes it worst (I really wish I live in a very cold place). When all of us started to get older our skin becomes one of our concerns. We want to remain, as much as possible look younger like we first opened our eyes in this world.

I will be honest as heaven, I really want to get rid of my big pores, especially those on my cheeks. For now I am doing some treatment to minimize it, I have tried the collagen induction a.k.a micro-needling treatment and I can see the difference on the first two sessions on my skin. But back then I use to conceal it with primers, yeah! you heard it right "PRIMERS". For the past few years primers becomes my best friend, totally I almost cannot live without it. It makes my makeup looks flawless and I really like it even it lasted only once I have remove my makeup and going to sleep. I know natural beauty still wins, but I can't deny that every girl out there has the same feeling and experience as me.

So, without further discussions here are the products that de-cursed (am I saying the correct word) of having a big pores. I am not saying permanently, but the product that brings my confidence and conceal my insecurities.

Here are some products that I use to conceal my big pores.

1. The PoreFessional Pore Primer | Benefit

Benefit The PoreFessional Pore Primer

Yes, you heard it right. This product is a bomb. I almost freak out when I have first tried it. Benefit is one of my favorite brand and not just because it was my favorite brand because it really does it's job. Performance is perfect. It really hides my pores, even though it's a little bit pricey, for as long it performs the it's 100%. I will never change loving this product.

Rating:

Price (Score: 90%) – Pricey but it actually does hide my pores, definitely a "PORE Fessional

Packaging (Score: 100%) – Dang it! take me back to my childhood, I love it.

Performance (Score: 100%) – Covers and smoothens my pores perfectly.

Availability (Score: 100%) – Available on every Sephora and Benefit Stores.

Expiration (Score: 100%) – It last for 12 months from opening.

Total (Score: 98%)

2. The PoreFessional Pearl Primer | Benefit


Benefit PoreFessional Pearl Primer


All I can say about this product is just the same as the PORE Fessional Pore Primer, difference it that I can use it as a liquid highlighter. Sounds like expensive. Because I sometimes use it as a highlighter. This product is oil free and lightweight and it has soft pink like most highlighter. This is a 2 in 1 product I can say, it smoothens my skin cover your pores plus it gives highlight. Definitely a win win factor.

Rating:

Price (Score: 80%) – Worth the money, a primer and a highlighter.

Packaging (Score: 100%) – Who love baby pink? me!!!

Performance (Score: 100%) – Definitely covers and smoothens my pores and give glow

Availability (Score: 100%) – Available on every Sephora and Benefit Stores.

Expiration (Score: 100%) – It last for 12 months from opening.

Total (Score: 96%)

3. Baby Skin Pore Eraser | Maybelline


Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

This product is the dupe for the benefit porefessional pore primer. If you are looking for the cheapest version of it and does the same performance like that the porefessional pore primer does. I actually covers my pores and give smooth skin and very lightweight.

Rating:

Price (Score: 100%) – definitely worth it, it does the same performance as porefessional pore primer and cheap

Packaging (Score: 100%) – Wise, for 22 ml compare to porefessional

Performance (Score: 100%) – Definitely covers and smoothens my pores

Availability (Score: 100%) – Available on every drug stores section.

Expiration (Score: 80%) –Didn't see any expiration or how long the product should last after opening it

Total (Score: 96%)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.