Vice Cosmetics Gandoll Eyebrow Review

The Newest Gandoll Micro Brow and Gandoll Volumizing Eyebrow Gel

Vice Cosmetics releases their new product last Saturday, July 20, 2019. The eyebrow products are phenomenal, packaging is really pretty and does not look like cheap. I got mine at Lazada for Php375 for the Gandoll kit and Php195 individually.

Vice Gandoll Micro Brow The Shade Natural Brown

Vice Cosmetics Gandoll Eyebrow Shades

Vice Cosmetics Gandoll Eyebrow products comes in 4 pretty shades. The shades are light brown, ash brown, soft brown and natural brown which is their darkest shade). Shade range are very minimal at this time. Who knows they might release a variety of shades in the future like their other products.

I got mine in the shade natural brown. Believe it or not for morenas like the shade that gives me a natural looking brow. Vice cosmetics Gandoll Micro Brow finish is not patchy, it is not creamy which Is what I am looking for an eyebrow product.


Vice Gandoll Volumizing Brow Gel in The Shade Natural Brown
Gandoll Mirco Brow Net Weight: 0.10g/.0035 oz

Gandoll Volumizing Brow Gel Net Weight:
5 ml/.17 fl.oz


The Gandoll Volumizing Eyebrow Gel is what makes this product more interesting. At first I thought the shade was too light for me. After applying the eyebrow gel, I was really shock that it volumizes my eyebrow. It looks natural, having that Gandoll Micro Brow as a background of my eyebrow. The eyebrow gel texture is not too hard after it dries on the eyebrow. I can compare it to Benefit 24 hour brow setter when it come to volumizing the eyebrow.

The Gandoll  Eyebrow Kit Vs. International Brand

When comparing the Vice Eyebrow kit to International Brands I must say that they are performing as the International brands does. 


When I tested and compare the Gandoll Eyebrow Kit to Benefit Eyebrow Pencil and The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil. I really can’t believe that the Gandoll Mirco Browis smudge proof it is probably because their formula is not  creamy aside from that with the style of tip of the eyebrow product you can easily mimic your eyebrow hairs and have a fuller eyebrows. When it comes to Gandoll Volumizing Brow Gel as I said earlier it gives me a voluminous eyebrow but it doesn’t style my eyebrow hair the way I want to style it compare to Benefit 24 hour Brow setter. 

When it comes to their packaging, I must say that the The Gandoll  Eyebrow Kit doesn’t look cheap for me. You can also identify the shade range of the eyebrow product by looking to their packaging. The Gandoll Mirco Brow is very handy,the eyebrow product comes with a spooly so you don’t have worry on taking another brush with you.

The product is available locally but I wish someday they can ship the product internationally.

As I said earlier the shade is very minimal unlike other international brands, right now, they have 4 shades (light brown, ash brown, soft brown and natural brown) and natural brown is their darkest shade but since according to the shade name it is actually look natural specially on morenas. I wish in the future they will have the shade dark brown.

All in all, I do still love this product it is very affordable for a local brand that performs like international brands does.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.