The Faceshop Herb Day Master Blending Review

 

Recently, The Faceshop made some changes on their Herb Day facial cleanser to the newest Herb Day Master Blending facial foaming cleansers. I was really surprised that the old Herb Day 365 facial foaming cleansers is already face out. I did try to find it in some shops, just to see if they are still selling the old one, but they are saying one thing "It's already face out".  So I decided, to give the newest one, a try. 
 

Packaging

The Faceshop Herb Day Master Blending is in a squeezable tube container that contains 170ml / 5.7 US fl. oz. of product. This facial foaming cleanser would last for 12 months. At the back you can see the information about the facial foaming cleansers in Korean with a French and English Translation. In front of the product, you will see an illustration of the main ingredients of the facial foaming cleansers. 
 

Price

Each facial foaming cleanser retails for Php 350 compared to the previous Herb Day 365 facial cleansers which only retails for Php 275.

Herb Day Master Blending Flavors

The newest facial cleansers have 5 flavors such as: 
  • Acerola & Blueberry
  • Aloe & Green Tea
  • Peach & Fig
  • Mung Bean & Mugwort
  • Lemon & Grapefruit
I actually got Acerola & Blueberry and Peach & Fig. 
 

Types of Facial Foaming Cleanser 

Since, I've only got two facial foaming cleanser and using Peach & Fig at the moment. I'm gonna be discussing it bit more and an overview only for the other facial foaming cleansers.
  •  Acerola & Blueberry - If you have dull skin, this is the perfect facial foaming cleanser is for you. Enriched with Acerola and Blueberry extract that help your dull skin to become bright. This  facial foaming cleanser will create a clear complexion.
  • Peach & Fig - This facial foaming cleanser is for those people who have dry to normal skin. It is said that this facial foaming cleanser is highly moisturizing and pore controlling. Use this to soften and smoothens flaky skin. 
  • Aloe & Green Tea - Wanna hydrate your dry skin, this cleanser is what you are looking for. This facial foaming cleanser is formulated with two main ingredients Aloe and Green Tea extracts to hydrate and soothes the skin.
  •  Mung Bean & Mugwort - For trouble prone-skin, this cleanser purify and smooth any type of skin concern.
  • Lemon & Grapefruit  - For oily skin type, this will freshen your oily skin. Enriched with lemon and grapefruit that removes dead skin cells and any makeup residue.
 

Formula, Finish & Application

For the meantime, I will only be discussing the Peach & Fig facial foaming cleanser. Since, the weather changes, my skin becomes dry even I have oily skin. So, I decided to use this facial cleanser to combat that dryness of my face.

This facial cleanser has the same consistency as the previous Herb Day 365. The only thing I noticed is that, the previous Herb Day 365 cleanser that I've used change color from light pink to white. Still, it has a very mild wonderful scent to it.

I used to cleanse my face with this cleanser, twice a day, morning and night. First, I used to wash my face with water and apply a pea size of the cleanser in my palm and rub it to make a foam. After that, I gently massage it onto my face, leave it for 1 minute and wash it with warm water. 

After washing it with warm water, you will feel a smooth, clean face. I noticed that, it leaves an oil free, fresh and again, smooth skin.

Recommendation

Honestly, I've been a fan of this brand for a very long time now, and for me, the face shop has always been producing high quality products. For this facial foaming cleanser, I will recommend the Peach & Fig, if you have dry skin to normal skin and looking to smoothens and soften your skin. For other facial cleansers, I cannot say for now as I am using Peach & Fig at the moment. You can refer above, to look for the facial foaming cleanser that suits your skin types.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.