Loreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer Review

Loreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer

Loreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer

LOREAL is a brand that has the best hair products and now they are releasing high quality makeup products . All I know LOREAL is just a brand specializing on hair products. Recently, I discovered that LOREAL has makeup products. Beauty Gurus are reviewing this best concealer. It gave me an idea to try it.

Loreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer  is my very first makeup product I have from their brand. I have heard a lot from other YouTuber that this concealer is a dupe for tarte shape tape.  I was really surprise that the size of the product and the applicator is the same as Tart Shape Tape.

Loreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer Shades

It has 25 shades (porcelain, eggshell, ivory fawn, oatmeal, bisque,  vanilla, cashmere, cashew, biscuit, latte, pecan, amber, cedar, walnut, caramel, toffee, truffle and espresso). These shades are not all available in the Philippines.

Currently, there are only 10 shades available of  Loreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer here in the Philippines that suits the Asian skin tone and these are (bisque, ivory, nude beige, cashmere, vanilla, natural rose, cashew, amber, beige and almond).

I got only the shade Amber at SM Department Store Loreal Paris Kiosk for Php 450. The price is very reasonable. Amber is 2 shades lighter to my skintone. A perfect shade to conceal my darkspots.

 L'oreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer in The Shade Amber

Packaging

The packaging looks sophisticated, a super size concealer that has a similarity to tarte shape tape. The concealer has a supersize applicator.

The Best Concealer : Formula and Finish

The concealer has a creamy-matte consistency and non-greasing formula, it provides full converge and flawless finish. It conceals my dark spots, redness and other imperfection. It brightens my face and give me that natural glow I am looking for.

Wear Test

It doesn't crease even I have oily skin. I didn't notice any creasing happening on my  under-eye, on the bridge of my nose and on my forehead. The concealer doesn't even fade after wearing it for few hours. I am very happy that I have found the perfect concealer for oil skin. Very highly recommended for those who have oily skin like me.


Net Weight:
0.33 fl oz/ 10 ml

Price:
Php 450

PROS:

1. Full coverage
2. Long wearing
3. Non creasing
4. Smells really good


CONS:
1.  A bit pricey for Php 450 (I guess it is reasonable for the amount of product (0.33 fl oz/ 10 ml) you get from it.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.