Clean Face Mild Face Lotion Review

 

Clean Face Mild Face Lotion

 

Have you heard about mild face lotion before? Well, the first time I get to know that, is when I started watching Korean Dramas. I remember, I saw a scene of Korean actors using face lotion and then you know the history.

 

The well-known Korean brand here in the Philippines is offering a variety of products from makeup to skincare products. Luckily, I spotted this product when I was buying some facial mask at The Faceshop in Mall of Asia. So, I asked the saleslady about this product and she said that it's a mild lotion that has a tea tree leaf extract and I didn't ask any questions, because I wanna try it.

 

Packaging

The Clean Face mild face lotion is in a glass bottled container. I've noticed that all of Korean skincare that I saw recently in The Faceshop are all in a bottle container. This is, because it prolongs the life of a skincare. This product actually doesn't come with a box, it's just the bottle sealed with plastics. The mild face lotion in quite heavy, because the container is made up of glass, as I mentioned earlier.

This mild face lotion contains 130 ml or 4.4 US fl.oz of product and this would for 12 months.

Price

The Faceshop is selling this mild face lotion for Php 695, not quite bad for a skincare specially if this product is from Korea.

Availability

 You can find this at the Faceshop stores and official online stores.

Formula & Ingredients

This mild face lotion has a slightly thick consistency to it, reminds me of an emulsion. It also has a tea tree scent which for me has a very calming effect. I always felt sleepy after applying this product. Of course the main ingredient that we are going to talk about is the Melaleuca Alternifolia  or The Tea Tree Leaf Extract. This ingredients is widely used in all skincare products that specializes in treating acne. It has anti-bacterial property and anti-inflammatory properties. 

Application and Finish

Apply this mild face lotion after cleansing your face, in my case, I used to apply this after applying the serum. This mild face lotion applies smoothly on the skin, leaving a moisturize looking skin. For me, it  gives me a dewy finish.

Two Weeks Test

I've noticed that for the first time you will use this mild face lotion, it will cause an acne breakout. That's what happened in my case. Probably, because I used it right away, and I didn't allow my skin to kinda rest for a week before changing skincare. So, if you are kind of person that usually breakout when changing skincare, might as well, allow your face to rest for a week without applying anything. So, while using this mild face lotion, I was really surprised that the acne I got from this product for the first time I've used it is slightly flattened. Like I don't even need to use a drying lotion, as I mentioned above, this gives a moisturized dewy finish.

Just a warning my dear friends, I suggest do not apply this in the morning and if you plan on going outside. Otherwise, it will make your skin so oily, especially if you have an oily skin like me. You don't wanna look like a grease ball outside right? This mild face lotion is best applied at night to see the effect on the skin.

Final Thoughts

For those who have acne prone skin, this will be your best friend. It treats acne, and leaves a moisturize dewy finish.  The price is ok, for a Korean skincare brand, you can find this product in The Faceshop stores and online stores. And just a reminder allow your face to rest for a week without if you are going to change skincare, in that way you will prevent acne breakout as for my experienced.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.